Monday, February 22, 2010

where do I begin...

after a threat of being removed from the blog line up.. i have returned to the blog community. i thought real life updates and being in others blogs categorized me as updating but i was informed that was incorrect thought...

so a quick overview of the past two months..

december: was full of vacation, traveling, parties and general enjoyment. i was on a "use it or loose it" vacation policy with work so starting the 17th i was officially on vacation until the 4th of january..an early christmas present to myself.. i slept in, relaxed and headed down to north carolina to spend the holidays with my immediate family. a warm christmas without snow was not what i grew up with but it was a nice change. i enjoyed cooking with my mom and seeing my brothers and just getting to know my dad on that adult level that i never thought would come. its a funny feeling when the relationship with your parents changes.. its hard to explain but im sure most of you get it.. a mutual respect of some sort. i spent the next few days in the richmond area - board games, karaoke, and laughter all around



january: new years was off to an interesting start (we'll leave it at that) but i enjoyed my time with the friends i went with.

the rest of january was about making choices and learning to live with them -- learning and growing from the experiences i have been presented with and truly enjoying time with friends and building those friendships.

february: has been off to a great start.. full of laughter and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment